Friday, February 24, 2012

Summer Nights

Take a look at these videos, the first one is from Glee. The second is from the original Grease movie. See how it has changed but how it hasn't either. In the original Grease all the girls are wearing long skirts- which are actually kind of cute I think although I usually like the more loose ones. Rachel is the only one wearing the same skirt as the girls in Grease in Glee, and I like her little cape that she's wearing- even if it's not a flattering shade of red. I also love the scarves they wear in Grease that are like little silk accessories that they tie around their necks. I like the leather jackets the guys wear, even though it might've been switched to football jackets in Glee. I also love this song and the dancing. Peachie!



No comments:

Post a Comment