Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shopping your own closet.






 



 







Here are some really cool outfits I put together with my friend. I shopped my own closet, you could say. I would wear all of these things out and about. Yes, in the last few pictures she is wearing blue tights on her arm, a fur coat, and a sweater. From the top- leather jacket from Forever 21, the blue skirt is vintage material, and the white blouse is from H&M. The second outfit- shirt is from J Crew, skirt from Justice, and I made the necklace. Third outfit- crop top from American Apparel and the skirt was brought to me from Brazil. Last outfit- romper from Justice, fur coat from Gap, tights from We Love Colors (here), which is the B-E-S-T, BEST place to find tights. I feel that the necessities of a women's closet includes a leather jacket and a fur coat. They both go good with anything. One last things before I sign off, I think fur should be spelled furr, with two r's. I feel like it makes more sense that way, it feels more international, refined, cultured. Anyway, send me some pics of your favorite outfits at peachie.peachie101@gmail.com and if I have the time I'd love to post about them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment