Tuesday, February 14, 2012

1970 + 2012= Cream Colored Heels?


I bought the cutest shoes the other day at DSW for some parties that are coming up for me. They're a mix of 1970's and modern day style. I love the buttons along the side that remind me of the 1970's and the sleek cream + black combination. I'm wearing them here with lace pink tights with roses on them. I'm wearing them with the dress from Delias, (here). I love this outfit and (if I had one), it would go perfectly with a pink fur coat.
And hurray for the most popular styles: Chic and Unique! I only voted for Unique + Bohemian! Both are my style but I think a little Chic is coming in! Thanks for voting, a new poll should be up any day now!

3 comments:

  1. aren't u wearing those to the Bat Mitzah ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah.. aren't u wearing that to Tess's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these shoes r soooo cool.. tiki has the best taste in fashion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete