Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Guadeloupe & Color Blind?

Above are some shops on the island of Guadelope in the Caribbean. Most of the pictures are color coated in pink, blue, etc. For some unknown reason I love seeing all of the same color in the same place on different items. It just makes me think- "Hey, there is a whole lot of color out there." And then I think, is there another color that we don't know about? I mean that would be strange, if there is and we don't even know about it. Maybe it's a cross between blue and orange (brown?) or beige and maroon (pink?). I love how you can just find fashion in the most random places, for example the picture with blue clothing above. The store is a shack, but I guess that makes it all the better when you find something and you can say- "Oh, yeah, I just bought this on an island in the Caribbean on the side of the road." And then you get showered in compliments. Anyway, stepping out of the little daydream- what should my next poll be about? You guys decide- please leave comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment