Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mix & Match

I used these items from online (no I don't actually own them) and mixed and matched and- Wala! Yes, there are a lot of prints- if you were wondering. But that's in style, as a matter of fact many outfits at New York Fashion Week are printed. And I love prints- so here is the outfit! The links to where you can buy them are below. This is supposed to be one whole outfit, so just imagine it on one person!



The blue blazer is from Pink Ice- a new store I've discovered. (Here). The earrings are from Girl Props (here)-if you've never been on it, I definitely recommend it. It's all accessories so you're bound to find something you like. The cigarette jeans are from Urban Outfitters-(here). The ring is also Girl Props- (here). And the shoes (I love them!) are from Urban Outfitters also- (here).I love this outfit and I would definitely wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment