Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Color Palette

I went to see the holiday windows at Bergdorf Goodman this winter. They were amazing, along with others, but these were crazy. I love how so many different things convey the same message. There is always something to look at in a holiday window. I also watched the old movie, My Fair Lady, with Audrey Hepburn the other day. Both the holiday windows and this movie had the same color palette, black and white. Both very elegant colors. White and black can be modern and old fashioned. These both are really pretty scenes and just plain fun to look at. See for yourself!



I love all their hats, they're huge!
If you've seen this movie, you'll know that they're watching a horse race and all become really quiet when it starts. It's a great scene that everybody should see.





The holiday windows at Bergdorf Goodman.


I just love these windows- holiday windows are like fashion. They express something and they're so pretty!

1 comment: