Friday, January 27, 2012

Finding Treaures Where You'd Least Expect Them

I found this great ring today,at a cool vintage store that I've never been in to in my life. It's called Jillery, 88 East 10th St. I've always wanted to go in, but I guess I just never had the courage, so I went in with a friend and we had a great time. This ring caught my eye and I just had to buy it. Only $12, what a bargain! I could seriously wear it anywhere, it is that stylish. I love the little paint streaks that all blend well together. Not sure if it's completely vintage because I'm sure I saw the same one for $4 extra a couple shelves away. The little jewels at the top make it so that I can wear it to any fancy occasion. That's why I love shopping vintage, you will never know where it can take you. And who doesn't want a ring with a colorful peacock on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment