Friday, January 27, 2012

Candy Wrapper Bag

I love this bag! Although I've never actually brought it outside, I'm planning to now that I remembered I have it. I got it in the Union Square Market for the holidays. It was pretty pricey but I got it as a gift and I will totally use it now. The inside is candy wrapper also and there is a pouch that I think is a plastic mesh. It's pretty cute. I especially love the handles which blend in so well with the other pink colored candy wrappers. It's great for carrying anything around because of it's size. One could definitely fit a book, a sweater, makeup, an umbrella, a scarf, the list is endless because it's so big, yet so fashionable. But probably won't be bringing to a fancy party because of the candy wrappers. (Who ate those before they got on my bag?) I wonder how they got those all intertwined, fabulous! I'd guess a lot of candy wrappers would have to be eaten to make just this one bag. It's one of a kind and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment