Sunday, March 11, 2012

Favorite Three

What are my favorite three things I've seen this week? Well, little me, bag in hand, I look around the world to find the best dressed, best flavored, and best styled items. The drab, dull appearances of others are just too aggravating. And then there is the trying-too-hard outfit which usually consists of skinny jeans and some other form of revealing clothing that practically reads "I'm so mainstream I can't even pick out my own outfit" all over it. So go do something fun with your appearance- some eye popping colorful jewelry or a hair cut you've been dying to get. You only have one life and you might as well live it how you want to live it- not like anybody else wants you to live it. My three favorite things this week are:
A card pretty much screaming 'creative' with Barbie shoes all over it. It might as well be a piece of art in itself, it's so fun to look at. 

A pale yellow shoulder bag from Forever 21- (who wouldn't like the chain handle?).

And the latest issue of Teen Vogue's cover. Easter egg colors are coming into style now-- just by the cover you can see this with all the yellow, pale blue, and spunky colored type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment