Friday, February 15, 2013

Random #1

Well Valentines Day was yesterday... Mine consisted of candy and lots of little presents, and watching Glee.
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." -Charles M. Schulz
so, lately I've been waiting for the cold to turn to a nice temperature but it hasn't so instead, tomorrow, I fly to Miami where I'll completely relax for the long weekend and take manymanymanymany pictures. On the other hand, here are some other things that have resulted this week:

I went to an Ojon fashion week installation for fashion week at Milk studios where they did my hair in a cute little braidy thing (which I could never do on my own) and just the decorations in general were really home-y and warm. 




Also, my friend and I went to a fashion week screening of a new Romeo and Juliet. Considering I had never actually seen the end of any of them, it was pretty depressing but AMAZING. The one with Leonardo DiCaprio in it is definitely the best one because it's so modern and I like how it takes place in 'Verona Beach'.


Finally, we New-Yorkers got a little (well maybe more) snow! As you can see these were taken from the roof of a building considering going in the snow on the street gets a little gross (yellow, black, and green snow can be found). 

















Another thing that has been everywhere lately is the HARLEM SHAKE (it deserved to be in caps) which many schools, including my own, have been doing. Here is a video of another school doing it:
Things to look for in the future: leggings + target + more macbarbie07 videos (watch them if you haven't already) 

No comments:

Post a Comment