Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall (ing?)

FALL FINALLY!

Some people get very into this 'Turkey Day Plunge' out in Long Island
Photo-shoot in shower from the summer
{artsy shot}





{no effects!}
Its almost winter, YAY! Unlike other people, I like the winter and the snow. It makes me want to cuddle up in a ball with a book, a comfy blanket, and a mug of tea. And then go outside and play in the snow and have a snowball fight, apparently it was supposed to snow today but no :( I also happened to get my ears pierced over the weekend, yipee! It hurt, but its worth it! I can't wait to wear real earrings!

Check out these songs: {listen to all of them because they're really good! None of these songs/videos are mine}

<I Want You Back by Colbie Caillat, the original by Jackson 5 (Michael Jackson) is good tooThe Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson

Be Ok by Ingrid MichaelsonSleepy Head by Passion Pit

Breakeven by The Script

2 comments:

  1. these are really cool photos! :) can you have a look at my blog please?
    www.happybumblebee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete