Monday, October 29, 2012

Check this out.


<I have been obsessed with this song ever since I finished reading my all time favorite kiddy books Wish You Were Eyre from The Mother Daughter Book Club (here) by Heather Vogel Fredrick.


THE coolest 25 hotels: {here}
A photo I took with effects with the app on the IPhone: Aviary
What happens in New York stays in New York, a typical Saturday night... 


In Connecticut last weekend^



My outfit for last night when I went to the CraftBar^ People kept giving me weird stares, what a 13 year old can't wear high heels these days? Okay, maybe they can't according to public standards but you can if you want. I wanted to. Necklace and socks from Patricia Fields, skirt from Topshop, shirt from my mom's closet. Hmm, what else? Oh right, photo taken in the bathroom {random acts of modeling? AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL REFERENCE!} 

School is closed today because of the hurricane! {Frankenstorm?}  So I plan to kick back, study, and kick back some more... Plus I just got an IPhone 4S so I plan to use that camera to my advantage instead of the old not so great quality one. 

NATURE!

For now, my friend and I will weather the hurricane {haha} because my mom went and stocked up on lots of junk food! {She doesn't even know why} Now, it's 10 am, it's still drizzling. And maybe it will soon start to pour...? 

Au revoir! 
{not to mention the fact that I've been interested in France lately, even though I'm taking Spanish in school!}

1 comment: