Monday, August 6, 2012

Who needs last names.?

 Exactly, I live in NY. Who needs last names when you have first names? Well, technically you need them to determine who is who and which person you like or don't like. But when you only have to know a few people, and only care who a few people are, you don't need last names. So, here we go. Tiki: ME. Introducing, Mary: MODEL. (and friend, accomplice, and creative thinker.) I've been thinking I want to be a fashion photographer when I'm older, but you never know. I also want to do something with writing. I'm going off track here. Here is Mary, in some artsy shots.

In Turkey with a cute bow dress (dancing around?)
No explanation, just thought it would be a fun shot. 
In Turkey, hanging off the side of the boat... wearing some comfortable harem pants bought in Turkey. 

1 comment: